Cruz and Joy DSC01987 IMG_0076 Mr. Henry
TPS Strategic Plan
Stay Connected

 

Zarrow International School: Get connected. Stay connected. TODAY!



We are happy to announce the launch of our school’s official mobile app. SchoolWay™ allows you to get the school information you want and need—anytime, anywhere and straight from your phone. It’s free to download and use!  

 Download from the app store today!

 

Announcements
  • 2017-18 Pre-K Enrollment Information

    PK tours and enrollment for the 2017-2018 school year have been set!

     

    Enrollment will be February 6-9. All applications are turned in online and can be done from home or a computer that will be provided to you at the school or the Enrollment Center. Instructions and a list of the necessary documents needed to fill out the application can be found on the TPS website or with any TPS school if needed.

     

    Zarrow’s Pre-K Program has 20 available seats. 25% (5 spots) will be held for “Sibling or TPS Staff Preference” and the remaining 75% (15 spots) will be “First Come, First Serve” based upon when your completed application is submitted online.

     

    Weekly Tuition Rates per Child:

     

    • Extended Pre-k (8:00- 3:35) - $70.00
    • Extended Pre-k with Before Care (7:00- 8:00) - $100.00
    • Extended Pre-k with After Care (8:00- 6:00) - $140.00
    • Extended Pre-k with Before/After Care (7:00- 6:00) - $145.00

     

    ·         DHS and Tribal subsidy accepted

     

    Non-Refundable Registration Fee:

    ·         $30.00 per child or

    ·         $45.00 per family (more than one child)

     

    Discounts:

    ·         Discounts may not be applied to extended day pre-k tuition or DHS co-payments.

    ·         10% multi-child discount  OR

    ·         25% TPS employee discount (must be the legal guardian)

    ·         Only one discount may be applied towards after school care tuition

     

     

    Zarrow Tours for PK will be:

     

    February 1 @ 10:00

    February 2 @ 1:00

    February 6 @ 10:00

    February 7 @ 1:00

     

    These tours are not mandatory for application and do not require a sign up. 

  • VIVA ZARROW!!!
    Information is now available under the PTA tab!!  You won't want to miss this!

Zarrow International School:
One Child, Two Languages--Unlimited Possibilities.

 

We will provide and assist each student
with a well-rounded
 and differentiated education that is centered
around the immersion of the Spanish language
and cultures to prepare them
for a more global society.


PeachJar eflyers

Webmaster Announcement
  • Need Something Added?
    See a date or announcement that needs to be put on the website? Email webmaster Amy Lagers at lageram@tulsaschools.org with the information. Some items on the webpage may not be compatible with mobile versions. If the item needs to be added to the PTA page, please contact a board member in PTA.
LiveZilla Live Chat Software
-->