2017-18 Pre-K Enrollment Information
PK tours and enrollment for the 2017-2018 school year have been set!
Enrollment will be February 6-9. All applications are turned in online and can be done from home or a computer that will be provided to you at the school or the Enrollment Center. Instructions and a list of the necessary documents needed to fill out the application can be found on the TPS website or with any TPS school if needed.
Zarrow’s Pre-K Program has 20 available seats. 25% (5 spots) will be held for “Sibling or TPS Staff Preference” and the remaining 75% (15 spots) will be “First Come, First Serve” based upon when your completed application is submitted online.
Weekly Tuition Rates per Child:
- Extended Pre-k (8:00- 3:35) - $70.00
- Extended Pre-k with Before Care (7:00- 8:00) - $100.00
- Extended Pre-k with After Care (8:00- 6:00) - $140.00
- Extended Pre-k with Before/After Care (7:00- 6:00) - $145.00
· DHS and Tribal subsidy accepted
Non-Refundable Registration Fee:
· $30.00 per child or
· $45.00 per family (more than one child)
· Discounts may not be applied to extended day pre-k tuition or DHS co-payments.
· 10% multi-child discount OR
· 25% TPS employee discount (must be the legal guardian)
· Only one discount may be applied towards after school care tuition
Zarrow Tours for PK will be:
February 1 @ 10:00
February 2 @ 1:00
February 6 @ 10:00
February 7 @ 1:00
These tours are not mandatory for application and do not require a sign up.