Attendance and Colder Weather, Enrollment Info Sessions, and 1st Quarter Report Cards
- Attendance and Colder Weather
- Enrollment Info sessions: November 14 and 16
- Report Cards available NOW in PowerSchool
SCHOOL is the place to be on a cold day!
The first quarter of the school year is already done (can you believe it?). Students and teachers are hitting their stride with learning. Even as the weather gets less comfortable, it's more important than ever for our students to be in school. Tulsa Public Schools is prepared to keep your children safe and comfortable during colder weather – our Transportation, Facilities, and School teams having been preparing for this cold snap for months!
Make sure you’re prepared, too: help students dress is layers of clothing to stay warm on the way to school and ready for changes in temperature throughout the day. If you need help with clothing for cold weather, we encourage you to contact 211 Oklahoma by calling 2-1-1 or visiting www.211OK.org to find local organizations who can assist you.
Attention families – especially for students entering PreK, Kindergarten, 6th, or 9th grade next year – Enrollment starts soon!
Attend an ENROLLMENT INFO SESSION in November to learn about Tulsa Public Schools enrollment process and ask questions. Snacks & refreshments are provided at these kid-friendly sessions. See the flyer for more information.
- November 14, Friendship Church (1709 N Madison Ave), 6-7:30 pm
- November 16, Tulsa Dream Center West (4122 W 55th Pl), 6-7:30 pm
Enrollment for the 2024-25 school year officially opens on January 6th, 2024. Mark your calendars for our Enrollment Expo and get excited to find the next destination on your student’s journey at Tulsa Public Schools.
First Quarter Report Cards Are Available
Want to see your student(s) progress online? Access PowerSchool!
1st quarter report cards are available in the Powerschool Parent Portal.
See. Hear. Share. for school safety
Did you know that our See.Hear.Share. safety hotline is staffed around the clock? If you or a student sees or hears something concerning, you can call or text 918-480-SAFE or email email@example.com to report a student or school safety concern. Visit www.tulsaschools.org/safety to learn more.
- Monday, Nov. 6 at 6:30pm: Regular meeting of Tulsa Board of Education. More info here.
- Friday, Nov. 10 - Tulsa Veterans Day Parade: Tulsa Public Schools will be participating in the 2023 Tulsa Veterans Day Parade on Friday, November 10 at 11am
- Saturday, Nov. 18 from 12-3pm: OK Promise Student/Parent Workshop at Parent Resource Center.
- Monday, Nov. 20 - Friday, Nov. 24: Thanksgiving Break for students.
Seen around our district
- East Central aerospace students learned and networked with industry experts during Space Week.
- Champions, a provider of after school programs, opened after learning opportunities at six additional Tulsa Public Schools sites last week!
- Monroe students are gaining positive exposure to health careers by participating in the Youth Medical Mentorship program.
Thanks to federal recovery funds, we were able to invest in air quality improvements in our buildings, Ready. Set. Summer! programming, and enrichment programs to address learning loss. Learn more about ESSER (federal recovery) funding here.
Tulsa Public Schools students lead through literacy, are empowered through experience, and contribute to their community. We honor the diversity, creativity, and passion of our students, elevating every student to be designers of their destiny. Learn more about Pathways to Opportunity, our plan for the next five years.