Getting to School
We provide bus transportation for:
- Non-transfer elementary students living 1.5 miles or more from their school; and
- Non-transfer middle school or high school students living 2 miles or more from their school.
Buses may arrive up to 15 minutes after the scheduled stop time. Students should remain at the stop up to 15 minutes after the scheduled stop time. If students wait longer than 15 minutes, call 918-833-8100.
Buses load and unload at main entrance in front of school. Our bus coordinator will be directing students safely in and out of the building. Safety patrol will also be present to assist.
Who do I call if my child has not returned home from school on time?
- First call the school
- If you do not get an answer, call transportation at 918-833-8100
- Note: buses may run 10 minutes after the posted stop time.
Who do talk to about transportation for students with special needs?
- Call our special needs transportation representative at 918-833-8148 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Note: There is a 3-5 day processing window for all new applications.
Drop students off in the front circle drive or north parking lot (cafeteria door) after 8:05 a.m. Please do not drop off or wait in the front circle drive before 8:05 a.m.
Students who are attending a before school activity, enrolled in the Before Care program, or eating breakfast at Zarrow enter via cafeteria door.
Drop off tips:
- Stay in your car
- Have your student prepared to exit
- Use right lanes for drop-off only
- No parking in drop-off lanes
- Please do not jump the line
Front Circle Drive
- Enter front circle by turning right from north-bound Hudson Ave. Please do not turn left into circle drive from Hudson!
North Parking Lot
- Enter from the traffic circle and use the right lane.
- Drop your child off between the cafeteria door and gym door for safety. Please do not use left lane for drop off.
Pick up: 3:35 to 3:45 p.m.
Way home: If you are changing your child's way home, please contact the office before 12:00 p.m.
Early dismissal: The office will not dismiss your child early from class after 3:00 p.m. unless previously cleared by the office staff or an emergency has occured.
Please do not park in the front circle drive after 2:45 p.m. to allow buses room to load.
Pick up tips:
- Students are lined up by class
- Have your window sign ready and visible
- Safety Patrol will walk your student to your car
- Please stay in your vehicle and exercise caution
|Pre-K / Kindergarten||Front Circle Drive|
|1st - 2nd Grades||North Parking Lot|
|3rd - 5th Grades||East Circle (behind school)|
Older children / siblings will always pick up at the youngest child's pick up location.
|start time||8:30 a.m.|