Become a part of Zarrow!
- If you are interested in becoming part of the PTA board, committee or attend meetings; please follow the PTA button below for more information!
- If you are interested in donating, please follow the Zarrow Foundation button below for more information!
- To partner with Zarrow and volunteer with our school events, please contact us or stop by our location:
3613 South Hudson Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74135
At-Home Activities for students and parents:
Parental involvement is a combination of commitment and active participation on the part of parent to the school and to the student. As parents you can ensure that your child receives the benefits from parental involvement by staying up to date on what is happening in the classroom.
Tulsa Public Schools is committed to helping your child develop the academic knowledge and critical thinking he or she needs to succeed in school and beyond. As a result, these involvement opportunities empower parents to take action. By connecting parents to school officials, community members, other parents, knowledge, and powerful allies, these opportunities build bridges and networks that support schools and sustain whole communities.
District Involvement Information
- Stay Connected - TPS social media and smartphone app
- Tulsa Council of PTAs
- National PTA
- Booster Clubs/PTAs sanctioned organizations
- Parents as Teachers
- Student and Family Guide to Success (includes the Behavior Response Plan)
- Achieving. Classroom Excellence (ACE) Parental Curriculum Choice Letter
- Logrando la Excelencia en el Salón de Clases Carta hacia los Padres para la Selección de Currículo
- Parent Guide | Guía para Padres
- Parents Right To Know | El Derecho a Saber de los Padres
- Parent and Family Engagement Policy
- Educational Surrogate Parents Program
- All students need parental support to succeed. The Educational Surrogate Parents Program responds to the need for support and representation of students with disabilities whose parents are not available. This program relies on the commitment of volunteers who support a student's education by advocating for him/her to ensure that the student receives a free and appropriate public education.
volunteers always welcome!
We are currently looking for volunteers for:
- Lunch Duty
- Recess Duty
Previous volunteer opportunities:
- Field trips
- Classroom activities
- Coaching ZIS sports teams
- Girl Scout/Boy Scout Troop Leaders
- PTA and/or Foundation events/meetings
- Hosting exchange students
- Purple folders
- Book Fair
- Mystery Reader
- Attending Dinner Club
- And, many other activities too numerous to name!